Try These Unique, Personal Gifts Gauranteed To Make Your Valentine Smile
Valentine’s Day shopping doesn’t have to be a chore!
Instead of stressing out over roses and chocolates or breaking the bank on expensive gifts, we’ve curated some hyper-local ways to really impress that shining star in your life. From men’s gifts to ladies’ presents, you’ll not only find the best way to express your love and affection, but support local businesses as well.
1. Whether you just want to learn how to make delicious muffins or have a romantic date night cooking together, Edible Adventures at Platt College can show you how. Visit plattcolleges.edu/edible-adventures.
2. An indulgent shave for the man in your life at V’s Barber Shop, 3000 W Memorial Rd Suite 119.
3. Stylish new designer sunglasses from Eyes, Etc., 6508 N Western Ave.
4. Gift the gift of clean water with a donation in a loved one’s name to Water4, water4.org
5. Local craft beer is always a hit! PIck up a selection from Coop Ale Works, Prairie Artisan Ales, Twisted Spike, Vanessa House, Stonecloud Brewing, Anthem Brewing and The Angry Scotsman.
6. High fashion, thoughtful jewelry like these turquoise bar earrings and one-of-a-kind finds are all in one place at Krista Anne’s Boutique at 7602 N May Ave, Oklahoma City
7. A custom-made experience of wine is sure to make any night special at Water’s Edge Winery, 712 N. Broadway Ave., Oklahoma City.
8. Give the gift of perfect style – EVERY TIME – with gift packages from Drybar, Oklahoma City’s new blowout bar, at 5840 N Classen Blvd. Suite 1.
9. Art brings a home to life, and a gift of a one-of-a-kind piece from Nuvo Home,9235 N Pennsylvania Ave, is just the treat to give.
10. Gifts for health just got easier with 1RepGym, scientifically designed to improve strength and fight osteoporosis. Visit 1repgym.com.
11. A romantic getaway gets even nicer at Big Cedar Lodge, a haven of natural beauty and rustic luxury tucked into the rugged landscape of the Ozark Mountains, overlooking Table Rock Lake. Visit bigcedar.com.
12. Get fresh with the ‘Gold Cap Classic’ edition of Number Six Cologne,a refreshing Citrus with Bergamot, Rosemary, Narcissus and 27 secret aromatics for a bright, herbal, classic cologne from Plenty Mercantile, 807 North Broadway Avenue.