Cuppies & Joe Delivers Two Scrumptious Holiday Cookies!
White Chocolate Craisin
A decadent experience with a splash of holiday color, the white chocolate chip and Craisin cookie embodies the perfect measure of sweetness.
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups Craisins
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- 2. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
- 3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add to creamed mixture. Stir in white chips and Craisins.
- 4. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Deceivingly delicious, these lemon sugar cookies don’t look very exciting, but they have become a customer favorite this year. The lemon flavor is spot on, not overpowering, and it gives your taste buds the exact amount of saltiness it craves at the end of the bite!
5 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Powdered sugar for coating
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream butter and oil. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 2. Beat in eggs and extracts.
- 3. Combine flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture until smooth.
- 4. Spoon onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly with your hand or the bottom of a flat-bottomed glass. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool and then dredge in powdered sugar.